我用香水, 從來都是為自己. 女為悅己者容? 宜家仲興咩? :) Anyway, 情人節嘛, 再講啲大家啱聽嘅嘢.
看glamour一文: "The Perfumes and Fragrances That Turn Men On—and Off", 說哪些香水受男士愛戴, 哪些是no no. 其實也發現turn-off那些都是自己一向不喜歡的... 其實我都是一個男人... :P
1. Clean Scents = Turn-On ~ YES! (agree)
2. Desserts = Turn-Off ~ right, I seldom use the Chocolate Chip Cookie perfume my sis gave me...
3. Woody and Floral = Turn-On ~ not bad though
4. Strong Florals = Turn-Off ~ totally not my cup of tea
5. Spicy Florals = Turn-On ~ oh, this reminds me of one of the Issey Miyake perfumes I had, some said lovin' it, but sometimes I wondered it was a bit too exotic
6. Super Fruity = Turn-Off ~ yup, don't like it
7. Fresh Subtle Citrus = Turn-On ~ I kinda like citrus smell
8. Powdery = Turn-Off ~ oops, my Bvlgari BLV Notte is a bit powdery and I love it so so much! I don't care... been using it for more than a year and will still do
9. The One Scent All Guys Don’t Want You to Wear (what the ex(s) had worn!) ~ 咁煩叫佢食自己啦 (不過我又唔會咁bad taste用啲所謂ex嘅香水囉! :P)
15 Ways To Tell A Guy You Love Him Without Saying the "L" Word
Lingerie: 10 Sexy Styles Inspired by Classic Romance Films (電影中的內衣) ~ 你鍾意邊套? (Out of Africa / Strictly Ballroom / Sense & Sensibility / When Harry Met Sally / Before Sunrise / The Bodyguard (trench coat?!) / The Princess Bride / Gone With The Wind / Annie Hall / The Notebook)