1. "A relationship isn't going to make me survive. It's the cherry on top."
2. "Life is very interesting... in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths."
3. "I love things that age well - things that don't date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best."
4. "I'm a sexual person, and that's reflected in my clothes and my advertisements."
5. "Finishing a book is just like you took a child out in the back yard and shot it."
6. "One of the evils of money is that it tempts us to look at it rather than at the things that it buys."
7. "Children are educated by what the grown-up is and not by his talk."
8. "We live trapped, between the churned-up and examined past and a future that waits for our work."
答案有: (fashion designers, actresses, novelists and psychologists)
Carl Jung / Giorgio Armani / Drew Barrymore / Truman Capote / Anna Freud / Jennifer Aniston / E. M. Forster / Calvin Klein
all quotes from brainyquote.com