Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Writing from the other side of the world...

Right, I seldom write in English, obviously am still having my vacation, using the computer in the hotel. Thanks God that I've really made this trip. Seeing college friends, looking for my footprints from the old days, fighting jet lags, being frightened by coughing passengers on every plane that I was on (hell I always have this kind of "luck"!), not even half way thru my vacation, and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Thought of uploading some lovely photos onto here to share with you all, but don't think I can do so with this computer. Well, will definitely do so when I'm back.

Even CNN here is talking about the H1N1 pandemic... widespread cases in 46 states... gosh, I gotta gear up!

Am planning to spend some time reading in front of the lake tomorrow. Don't miss me too much. :)

8 comments:

Kempton said...

冇諗過你放假會有文章。你玩得開心D啦!

mademoiselle said...

happy holiday :)

BlingBling said...

have a nice holiday~~!!

looking forward your pictures~

michelle said...

happy holiday, mad dog !!

Anonymous said...

enjoy

the inner space said...

did you go to see MJ's this is IT! midnight premiere show?

pegpeg said...

有無去上ballet class 啊...玩得開心d

mad dog said...

thanks all, i'm back. :)

inner space: no, will see the movie in hk la.

pegpeg: 有呀, 上咗兩堂! :) 遲啲會分享.