It's good to have such convenient questionnaire when I'm too tired to think what to write about in such a busy week... hope it won't take too long...
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
oh god... I think I am giving myself a headache at this time of the "day"... well... perfect happiness... is enjoying the time with my loved ones, anytime, anywhere...
2. What is your greatest fear?
apart from all kinds of CATS, then it should be death, the death of loved ones
3. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
hmm... I have to admit... (back then when I still believed in fortune telling) a fortune teller used to say I am Mulan... ok, please don't laugh
4. Which living person do you most admire?
difficult question... oh right, my MUM!
5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
hmm... maybe a bit too lazy and not ambitious enough
6. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
7. What is your greatest extravagance?
not much actually... a pair of glasses which cost me $4000 (and criticized by a friend lately for making me look "leung"... :( ), some shoes... and hair cut/color/treatment which cost around $2700 (ok, I only do that once a year now!)
8. On what occasion do you lie?
I don't see that as lie... I just hide the truth... :P
9. What do you dislike most about your appearance?
my skin, no longer good skin as I had for over twenty years... sigh...
10. When and where were you happiness?
when my loved ones make me laugh
11. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
skinnier! Well... actually more than just that! How about determination and happier
12. If you could change one thing about your family what would it be?
richer loh... :P I mean emotionally we are very very rich already. Can I be a little bit greedy?
13. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
would rather let my family and loved ones tell me the answer :)
14. If you died and came back as a person or thing what do you think it would be?
I don't believe in reincarnation and I'm not gonna answer this
15. What is your most treasured possession?
16. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
don't understand this question...
17. Who are your heroes in real life?
my parents (I did write about that in one of those 兩周一聚 blogs)
18. What is it that you most dislike?
being lost in life
19. How would you like to die?
heart attack maybe... and I believe I probably would die this way too...
20. What is your motto?
can't think of one right now
Alright... celebrities who answered like me are:
Billy O'Reilly ~ 86.57%
Arnold Schwarzenegger ~ 74.94%
$4000 glasses!!! What brand, darling? Tho you only wear it at home most of the time, right?
echo: ... i know i know... the glasses r very $$$ too, not just the frame... :) i chose a paul smith... but there's sth wrong w/ the design (not compatible w/ my nose!) haha... so this one is a gucci...
I see. Yes, I normally pay a similar price to my lenses as my frame too. I love Prada and Gucci eyewears. :-)
echo: i dun particularly love Gucci frames, but it just happened this pair is fine w/ my nose and i like the design :)
Got it. How come no others comment on this post. Haha, ur english blog is lesser popular than ur Chinese one, huh?
hahaha, i guess ppl still read it but no one interested in giving me feedback (or simply the blog is too long?)
Post a Comment