Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Tears & Rain

今日有啲忙, 無乜時間blog.

呢幾日都有聽James Blunt嘅Tears & Rain. (listen to it on youtube)

送大家幾句tears及rain的語錄.

Rain:

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way."

"Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear."

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."

Tears:

"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again." ~ Alex Tan

"I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry." ~ Cat Stevens

星期日打風呀,小心呀大家! Have a nice weekend!

No comments: