Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

5 movie quotes

Facebook的LivingSocial有這個Top 5 Favorite Movie Quotes. 電影語錄喜歡的很多很多, 一時間記得的不容易. 可以背出來的此刻可能只有兩句:

"To me you are perfect" ~ Love Actually ~ 全句其實是: But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this. ~ Mark

"I'll be back" ~ Terminator :)

另外忽視想起電影"Evening" (也要找找才記得全句) ~ "Mistakes, who don't make mistakes? Mistakes are part of the fun!" ~ Ann Grant Lord

也出於"Evening" ~ "Help me do one thing. Live happily" Ann Grant Lord says to daughter Nina.
""Oh mum, this is a high order."Nina replies.

"My Blueberry Nights" ~ "There's nothing wrong with the Blueberry Pie, just people make other choices. You can't blame the Blueberry Pie, it's just... no one wants it." ~ Jeremy

今天送多你一句:

有人說一個人有煩惱是因為記性太好. 那年開始, 我忘記了很多事情, 唯一有印象的, 就是我喜歡桃花. ~ 東邪西毒

2 comments:

uncleray said...

MD-dolories o'riodran released a new cd. just get it from hmv.

mad dog said...

another one this yr?