Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

問答

人家處拿來玩...

In three words, I am... in dream mode

If I'm frightened of anything, it's... cat

If I could travel back in time, I'd set the controls for... January, 1999

My favorite person in the universe is... my mum

The last time I looked in the mirror, I thought... ok, lost a pound or two, work harder!

If I had to leave a body part to science, it would be... my heart (for its irregularity... :P)

My definition of love is... I never like to define love

The last time I vomited, it was because... stomach flu / Viral Gastroenteritis (感冒菌入腸)

The greatest lesson life has taught me so far is... be happy

If I knew the world was ending tomorrow, then today I'd... talk to and hug all my loved ones, and say things that I never dare to say (and pray really hard! :P)

The song I want played at my funeral is... whatever my loved ones like

I want my tombstone to read... never thought of it yet

In purely monetary terms, I am worth roughly... what a stupid question! I am priceless!!!

Draw us a picture... ok... later...

No comments: