1. Fashion fades, style is eternal.
2. Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
3. Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
4. The difference between style and fashion is quality.
奧斯卡系列 (from style.com):
5. According to one columnist, this Best Actress winner resembled "a fugitive from a harem." Another critic deemed her look "a monumental salute to bad taste." "Haute tackiness," concluded the Los Angeles Times. Can you identify the champion and her attire?
6. When the Hollywood press corps didn't see the humor in her unusual red-carpet attire, this Oscar performer said, "They didn't get it. They actually thought I was trying to look like Jennifer Aniston and got it wrong." Who is she?
7. The night before claiming her second Best Actress Oscar, this virtuoso - then six months pregnant - admitted of her dress, "I didn't know who it's by. The label was clipped out, I got it off the clearance rack at Saks in New York... and it's big, because I'm big." Who is she?
8. Which Seventh Avenue titan narrowly missed gowning Oscar-winning superstars Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Roberts, having his creations rejected at the eleventh hour?
9. Whose Versace Atelier Oscar dress was packed in a duffel bag and carried as hand luggage aboard a flight from New York to Los Angeles?
10. Which guest trampled and ripped the train of Anjelica Huston's Giorgio Armani's gown at the 63rd Annual Academy Awards in 1991?
1. Yves Saint Laurent
2. Oscar Wilde
3. Coco Chanel
4. Giorgio Armani
5. Barbra Streisand
7. Meryl Streep
9. Courtney Love
10. Nicole Kidman
No comment Friday?
I think the biggest style or fashion travesty for 2007 is "I Am Not A Plastic Bag." When you see people go apeshit about some shitty bag, you know there is something really wrong.
laichungleung: yeah, isn't that sad? thanks for leaving a comment! :) well, talking abt that plastic bag, now there are so many fake ones out there, no one cares abt it anymore.
Post a Comment