Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Honesty Meme

Complete the Sentences:

Right now I'm feeling...
ok

When I'm alone I feel...
peaceful

When I'm surrounded by people I feel...
busy

One thing I hate is...
hypocrite

One thing I really like about myself is...
can't think of anything at the moment

When I'm feeling sad I...
try to think positive

When I daydream it's usually about...
getting rich... LOL

I'm afraid of...
cats

I'm happiest when...
I'm with my loved ones

One thing that really worries me is...
not sure about tomorrow

If I could change one thing about myself it would be...
in better shape ;)

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with...
now? how about Matthew Rhys? ;)

The family member I am closest to is...
mum

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him...
I was honest with him, most of the time

If I was really honest with my mother i would tell her...
I am always honest with her

One thing about me I never want to change is...
be myself

No comments: