The W.T.F. Meme:
1. One of my favorite TV shows recently changed the actors who played two characters. Have you ever been bothered by a TV show or movie series changing actors who play a character you love?
Not that I can think of one now...
2. A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the "five things you should know before dating a journalist." As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you?
That I need some personal space/time. And I am scare of CATS.
3. What is something you often do without realizing that you're doing it?
4. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry?
5. If a fairy waved a magic wand and gave you the house of your dreams, where would it be and what features would it have?
A big house where my mum just lives next to us ;)
6. What's a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
I believe in God.
7. I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say?
I want a piece of cake :)
8. The fourth installment of the "Twilight" movie series ("Breaking Dawn Part I") will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie?
A premiere yes, midnight one, maybe not
9. On Tuesday, tigers, lions and bears were let loose in Zanesville, Ohio, by their owner before he committed suicide, leading to a hunt in which 49 of the animals, including 18 endangered Bengal tigers, were killed. How would you react if you saw "Caution exotic animals. Stay in your vehicle" being displayed on a road sign?
10. If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides?
11. Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate?
12. Have you ever had a weird crush on a famous person that didn't make sense to you?
Yes, Matthew Rhys :) and Luke Macfarlane
13. If you get ten minutes to interview any celebrity of your choice, who would you like it to be?
14. You've just won the complete DVD collection of all the movies starring one actor or actress. Which actor/actress would you pick?
Matthew Rhys (yes I am still a die hard fan)
15. Actor George Clooney recently told People Magazine that he doesn't use Twitter "because I will drink in the evening and I don't want anything that I could possibly write at midnight to actually end my career." What is something you've said through social media and then regretted it?
I am not that well known, so I can still use twitter as I like :)
16. VH1 has re-introduced its hit show "Pop-Up Video," which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about?
Can't think of one now
17. If you stumbled across someone's personal written journal that was accidentally left in a public place, would you read any of the content?
18. What is the title of a self-help book that you'd never want to see on a store bookshelf?
How to Succeed
19. Many media outlets have been asking this question a lot this week... Which Halloween costume do you think will be overdone this year?
Black Swan and Angry Bird
20. Should a marriage license have a renewal date or expiration date, like a driver’s license?