Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The 31 Meme, Part Two: In Memory to Clyde

16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
I've been lucky... well... maybe 10 hours

17. What was the last concert that you attended?
James Blunt!

18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?
I forget which one... the one that I remember is "My Life Without Me"... but then I checked my blog I wrote about it in 2007... wow not that long ago gra... (再check, 其實係"The Savages"至真... )

19. How did you like the film?
not bad but a bit sad

20. What comedian do you love?
can't think of anyone at the moment

21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
I did

22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
yes

23. What do you think of astrology?
quite interesting

24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
today: so I just say what you won't say (from James Blunt's "So Far Gone")

25. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love garlic

26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
"Fire and Ice" ice-skating event during my high school year at the ice rink in TKS. we had to wear red and/or white. I did go to buy an outfit for the event. Two local singers were guests that night too! It was fun.

27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
cold! I hate summer

28. What was the name of your first pet?
mou and lei

29. What have you done so far this weekend?
a movie y'day and outing today

30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
nope

31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
$$$ LOL :)

No comments: