Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sunday Stealing

The 14 Question Meme:

1. What do you consider your hometown to be?
Hong Kong

2. What's the hardest part of your average day?
to get ready maybe/to leave office on time

3. The easiest? Why?
don't know

4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?
water

5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I'll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.
be positive

6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I'm trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
unbearable pain from accident (touchwood)

7. Where do you find solace?
religion/talking with family and loved ones

not interested in answering the rest of the meme... ;)

Have a good Sunday!

No comments: